OUR SUCCESS STARTS WITH YOU
The economic arm of the Suquamish Tribe, Port Madison Enterprises is fast becoming one of the largest hospitality, entertainment and retail employers in Kitsap County. Located near Bainbridge Island in North Kitsap, PME businesses include Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort, the historic Kiana Lodge and several area retail outlets. PME employment opportunities are as diverse as the people who work here and require a number of skill sets ranging from customer service to computer science.
Full-time employees enjoy increasingly generous benefits. In addition, a comprehensive 401(k) with a company match is available to employees after one year of service. PME is dedicated to improving the lives of every employee and the surrounding community. Employees are given a complimentary meal during working hours and encouraged to make wholesome food choices with the Healthy Steps menu. The Healthy Steps program encourages healthy living and life choices and offers incentives to participate. In addition our employees are able to take part in a host of community outreach programs throughout the year including blood drives, food drives and the popular Relay for Life fundraiser.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, AD&D Life and Short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) plan with company match after a year of service
- Competitive salaries and compensation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career development and training programs
- Employee meals during work hours
- Employee Recognition Program
- Annual Employee Events
- Customer service incentive program
- Healthy Steps incentive program
- Golf & Resort discounts
- Access to volunteer opportunities in the community